Jo's Simulated Emerald Pear Drop Gold Tone Earrings
FREE Shipping to US or Canada with your $75 order
60-day hassle-free returns
Item Code: X02-40370GP
- Gorgeous simulated Emerald pear drops are inspired by Angelina's Emerald earrings, as seen at the 2009 Academy Awards!
- NOTE: Earrings are shorter than our petite version, but the pear cut stone has a wider "fat pear" shape.
- Sparkling earrings feature round and fat pear cut simulated Emeralds.
- Each earring features a brilliant 2.5 carat round cut simulated Emerald against a post backing.
- A stunning 10.5 carat fat pear cut simulated Emerald dangles below.
- We created this item in response to an overwhelming number of customer requests!
- Also available in sterling silver; shop them both today!
- PLEASE NOTE: We tried to find even larger versions of these earrings, but this is the biggest and brightest pair that was available. Emitations always strives to provide the most accurate and high quality imitation jewelry, however, we are limited by what our suppliers can provide. Please let us know if you locate a closer match so that we try to acquire something similar!
| Metal: || - 14k gold plated .925 sterling silver jewelry |
| Carat: || Pear cut stone approx 10.5 carats (18x 12mm), round cut stone approx 2.5 carats (9mm) |
| Measurements: || 30mm (1.15in) x 13mm (.51in) x 9mm (.35in) |
| FYI: || This item is part of our collection! |
| Rating: || |
3.5 based on 2 reviews
Overall Rating for Jo's Simulated Emerald Pear Drop Gold Tone Earrings
|(based on 2 reviews)|
By Deborah Sacchi from Palm Beach Gardens on September 23, 2011
These earrings are very good looking. They were not quite as large as I thought they would be. The backs were not adequate to hold the weight of the earrings, consequently, i had to order better backs . They were a good price for this earring. I had looked at it on other websites and it was priced a little higher. Customer service was excellent!
I would recommend this item to a friend.
true to picture
By DOE from Los Angeles on July 25, 2009
The earrings arrived today and look very much like the photo on the website. I think they're a little too dark since the originals are a brighter green. As said in the description, these are not as large as Jolie's emeralds but they do make a statement without being overpowering.
QUESTION: It is CZ emerald I see the difference between the two gems in gold and silver by None N 8/23/2011
STAFF ANSWER: Hi There - The stones in all of these Angelina Jolie earrings are simulated emerald. You may just be seeing a difference in color due to the difference in lighting when each product was photographed. Hope this helps! by Kyra C 9/7/2011
QUESTION: are they real looking and heavy? by kristine d 4/12/2011
STAFF ANSWER: Hi There Kristine -- These earrings are incredibly popular with Emitations customers. They are gorgeous in person, and do look very real. They are not very heavy, weighing in at approximately 4.9 grams per earring. Hope this helps -- happy shopping! by Kyra C 4/15/2011
The celebrities pictured on Emitations.com do not sponsor or endorse the products sold on Emitations.com and are not associated or affiliated with Emitations.com. Emitations.com's use of the celebrities pictured are for informational purposes only, in order to demonstrate the similarity of Emitations.com's products with those worn by celebrities.
The celebrities, movies, television series and advertisements depicting celebrities (including, without limitation, the corresponding studio, production company, distribution company or any party affiliated with the movie and/or television series and/or advertisements) pictured on Emitations.com do not sponsor or endorse the products sold on Emitations.com and are not associated or affiliated with Emitations.com. Emitations.com's use of the celebrities pictured, either individually or in a movie and/or television series and/or advertisements, are for informational purposes only, in order to demonstrate the similarity of Emitations.com's products with those worn by celebrities.