Faux Isadora Necklace Inspired by "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"
FREE Shipping to US or Canada with your $75 order
60-day hassle-free returns
Item Code: X151-N001
- Our customers requested a faux Isadora Necklace inspired by How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and we were happy to oblige!
- The real (worth $5 million!) Harry Winston Isadora diamond necklace near the end of the hit film.
- The "stunt double" replica necklace in the film was priced at a whopping $10,000 - even their faux version is way out of our price range! Good thing Emitations offers an alternative...
- Dramatic, ultra-fancy necklace features a shimmering chain of pear cut CZs, which are prong set at an angle.
- Necklace curves outward about an inch above the center stone, so the jewelry keeps a flattering shape around your neck when worn.
- The main attraction of this necklace is the gleaming 25 carat princess cut faux canary diamond!
- Canary CZ center stone is double prong set at an angle to form a dangling diamond shape.
- Stone setting has swirls along the sides, adding a tiny bit of extra glamour to the jewelry.
- PLEASE NOTE: Necklace has a box tab closure, so it can't be worn with our silver necklace extenders.
RE-STOCKING FEE: Please note that this item will require a 15% re-stocking fee if it is returned.FYI: This item is a part of our Nickel Free Collection!
| Metal: || .925 sterling silver jewelry |
| Carat: || Princess cut CZ approx 25 carats (18 mm x 18 mm), pear cut CZ approx .75 carats (7 mm x 5 mm), pear cut CZ approx .30 carats (5 mm x 3 mm) |
| Measurements: || Approx 16 inch chain length |
Overall Rating for Faux Isadora Necklace Inspired by "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"
QUESTION: Does this look cheap, or is it a good faux diamond? by None N 3/16/2012
STAFF ANSWER: Thank you for your inquiry. If you receive this necklace and the quality doesn't meet your standards we have a great 60 day return/exchange policy. We want you to be completely satisfied with the items you purchase, so we are more than happy to assist you if problems arise. Please call us at 1-800-652-5002 if you need additional assistance.
Happy Jewel Hunting! by Eugene W 3/19/2012
The celebrities pictured on Emitations.com do not sponsor or endorse the products sold on Emitations.com and are not associated or affiliated with Emitations.com. Emitations.com's use of the celebrities pictured are for informational purposes only, in order to demonstrate the similarity of Emitations.com's products with those worn by celebrities.
The celebrities, movies, television series and advertisements depicting celebrities (including, without limitation, the corresponding studio, production company, distribution company or any party affiliated with the movie and/or television series and/or advertisements) pictured on Emitations.com do not sponsor or endorse the products sold on Emitations.com and are not associated or affiliated with Emitations.com. Emitations.com's use of the celebrities pictured, either individually or in a movie and/or television series and/or advertisements, are for informational purposes only, in order to demonstrate the similarity of Emitations.com's products with those worn by celebrities.