Millicent's Princess Cut Black CZ Engagement Ring
FREE Shipping to US or Canada with your $75 order
60-day hassle-free returns
Item Code: X151-R6194
- The black rhodium electroplating will eventually wear off and need to be re-plated. We offer a 30 day Guarantee, No Questions Asked. You may get a replacement or a refund by simply contacting customer service.
- Our Black Rings have arrived! This top requested design style is finally ready for you to add to your collection.
- Millicent's Black Engagement Ring - Princess Cut Simulated Black Diamond features a unique design and a spectacular color to match!
- Criss cross design features a large princess cut center CZ stone, surrounded by tiny round CZ stones.
- Black rhodium plated, .925 sterling silver design gives you sleek & sexy shine that's beautiful and breathtaking.
- You've never seen anything like this stunning ring, so add this unique jewelry piece to your ensemble today!
- Please note: The black rhodium plating tones may vary in color ranging from grey to black. Additionally, this item can be effected by many elements. We advise removing this ring when exposed to any type of substance or chemical. This includes, but not limited to: perfume, hairspray, water, lotions, cleaning products, etc.
| Weight: || Approx 4.81 grams |
| Metal: || Black Rhodium Plated .925 Sterling Silver |
| Carats: || Princess cut CZ 8.0 mm x 8.0 mm approx 2.5 carats |
| Measurements: || 9.0 mm height |
Overall Rating for Millicent's Princess Cut Black CZ Engagement Ring
QUESTION: how wide is this ring I am looking for a cradle/ring guard type setting to go around this piece, but I don't know how wide it is.
Any help is appreciated! by C H 6/12/2013
ANSWER: The stone itself is a little wider than 1/2 an inch and it is the largest part of the ring. the criss-cross band on the side then tapers back, the smallest part of the design before it just becomes a band is 1/4 wide. Hope this helps..I absolutely love this ring and have received several compliments on it! by Kristin C 8/3/2013
ANSWER: It may depend on the size of the ring. Mine is a size 6 and at the thinnest point it's 1/8 in up to the white stones is 7/18 in. I love the ring but the black rhodium has nearly worn off the bottom of the band, exposing the sterling silver, just from normal daily wear. I've only had the ring 2 months, and I haven't subjected the ring to any elements as it recommended, and I also remove it at night. If you haven't purchased the ring yet, keep that in mind. by a c 7/17/2013
The celebrities pictured on Emitations.com do not sponsor or endorse the products sold on Emitations.com and are not associated or affiliated with Emitations.com. Emitations.com's use of the celebrities pictured are for informational purposes only, in order to demonstrate the similarity of Emitations.com's products with those worn by celebrities.
The celebrities, movies, television series and advertisements depicting celebrities (including, without limitation, the corresponding studio, production company, distribution company or any party affiliated with the movie and/or television series and/or advertisements) pictured on Emitations.com do not sponsor or endorse the products sold on Emitations.com and are not associated or affiliated with Emitations.com. Emitations.com's use of the celebrities pictured, either individually or in a movie and/or television series and/or advertisements, are for informational purposes only, in order to demonstrate the similarity of Emitations.com's products with those worn by celebrities.